If you're interested in volunteering with us, please fill out our volunteer application: http://bttr.im/wo2nl
Epilepsy Foundation New England (EFNE) is looking for volunteers in Amherst to help out with a number of projects!
Some of our volunteer roles include:
Community Education Liaison: Volunteers experienced in public speaking provide epilepsy and seizure trainings to a variety of audiences. EFNE will provide the necessary curriculum and training to enable volunteers to help educate school personnel, school nurses, students, senior citizen groups, community organizations, corporate "lunch and learns" and daycares.
Events: Help us with event planning and onsite event work!
Awareness: Help spread awareness in your community! The more everyone talks about epilepsy, the less people living with the condition have to fear discrimination, worry about receiving improper first aid, or keep their epilepsy hidden in the shadows.
Remote Work: If you'd prefer to work from the comfort of your own home, ask us about our remote volunteer opportunities! Remote volunteer opportunites can include translating documents from English to Spanish, graphic design, data entry, and more.If you're interested in volunteering with us, please fill out our volunteer application: http://bttr.im/wo2nl
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Join the Epilepsy Foundation's...
- Boston/Wilmington, MA -...
- Eastern MA - Events Volunteer
- Western MA - Volunteers Wanted!
- EFNE Job Coach
- Remote or Wilmington, MA -...
- Lebanon, NH - Volunteers Wanted!
- North Kingstown, RI - Matty 5K...
- Ocean Park, ME - Counselors...
- Wilmington, MA - Volunteer...
- Host a Clothing Drive!
- Graphic Design Volunteer Wanted!
- New Hampshire - Events Volunteer