The American Diabetes Association has been chosen as one of 15 charities supported by the Cooper River Bridge Run on April 1st! By being one of these charities our duty is to help provide 100 Volunteers the day of the event. We would LOVE your support!!
- Each Volunteer will receive a Cooper River Bridge Run Volunteer T-shirt which must be worn during the event as well as a Goody Bag from the American Diabetes Association. Please provide correct t-shirt size when registering!
- All Volunteers will need to be at Marion Square Park no later than 7am. Several roads will be closing that morning so make sure you get there early!
- Volunteers will be assigned a zone in the park they will be located and duties they are responsible for
- Each volunteer will be asked to stay until approximately 12pm
This is a fun and exciting event with over 40,000 participants! Help the American Diabetes Association by signing up to volunteer on April 1 st!!
To volunteer, please register at
Once you have registered to volunteer an American Diabetes Association staff person will be in contact with you to reconfirm your commitment. If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Thank you for supporting the American Diabetes Association and I look forward to seeing all of you on April 1 st!
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment