Lealman Avenue Elementary School's Lunch Pals Program provides an opportunity for community members to meet with students once a week during lunchtime. By participating in a mentor program, you can:
- Improve students' attitudes toward family, peers, and teachers
- Encourage students to stay motivated and focused on education
- Help students face daily challenges
- be a caring adult in students' lives
Mentors meet with a student for 30 minutes once a week during the child's lunch break, buildng a relationship that can help our students reach their full potential.
For more information, please contact Joshua Bentley at email@example.com or visit http://www.pcsb.org/lunchpals.
- Literacy / Reading
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 minutes, once per week