The Princess Project Los Angeles is in its first year as a Princess Project non-profit location and we are recruiting for our Leadership Board. We are actively seeking a Treasurer for our Los Angeles leadership board for a minimum 2-year commitment. The Treasurer has the following responsibilities:
- Works with the President, Fundraising Chair(s), Partnership Chairs and Marketing Chair(s) to increase location revenue to create and execute an annual fundraising and events strategy to increase revenue.
- Responsible for creating and managing expenses, cost and income (budget) for chapter management
- First line approval for all expenses
- Stays in regular communication with BOD Treasurer to manage budget and understand income and expenditures
- Approves bookkeeping charges on a monthly basis
- Provides monthly and quarterly budget report to the Leadership Team
- Reviews and provides an accounting for Los Angeles Princess Project bank accounts in alignment to Los Angeles Princess Project’s budget
- Process expense reimbursments and donations
- Provide tax donation letters as needed to partners, sponsors, donors, etc.
- Hospitality responsibilities
The time committment for this role during these formative years varies per month but averages 10-15 hours a month except during prom season (March-May) where an additional one to three weekends of time may be needed at various dress giveaway events. Each year, we have a three day planning meeting for the upcoming year in July that is required for all board members.
- Financial Planning
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per month usually (see description)
- An application, references and an interview are required.