Love fixing bicycles? Volunteer as a Bike Mechanic and share your love of bikes within your community.
The Salvation Army is in need of a volunteer bike mechanic to help fix up bicycles at our family shelter and at our county office so they may be distributed to underprivileged children. Volunteer must have previous bike mechanic experience.
sgn-up online at:
- Mechanical Engineering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Child Care Assistant
- Senior Exercise Instructor
- Kitchen Assistant
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- ESL Teacher
- Tri-Cities Kettle Kickoff Helpers
- Help Prepare and Serve food at...
- Help with USDA food distribution
- Part-time Chaplain
- Help Distribute Thanksgiving...
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Holiday Events Coordinator
- Help Box Holiday Food for...
- Help Distribute Holiday Food and...
- Help Sort and bag Christmas Toys
- Help People Sign Up for Seasonal...
- Fitness Instructor
- Holiday Festival Helpers
- Administrative Assistant