Make a HUGE impact in your community by helping seniors in your area maintain a healthy and social lifestyle!
Our Mental Health Department is looking for volunteers to visit and engage isolated seniors in South Snohomish County. Help promote a more active and social lifestyle to reduce geriatric depression by providing transportation to local senior centers, visits in thier home to encourage conversation, and connecting seniors with our services.
Great opportunity for retired caregivers or mental health professionals looking to give back!
Contact us to learn more!
- Life Coaching
- People Skills
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 hours per week. Hours M-F 8am-4pm
- Background in mental health and/or care-giving is preferred.
- Minor Home Repair Health and...
- Become a Grocery Shopping Angel
- Help a Senior Understand Health...
- Speak Korean,Vietnamese, or...
- Help Those Living with Chronic...
- Support a Great Mission &...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Volunteer Repairperson
- Help a Senior Stay Home - Become...
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- More than a Friend: Become a...