Boys Hope Girls Hope is an organization that helps academically capable youth all the way from 6th grade to college. So, we have lots of needs when it comes to running the show!
If you are interested in doing some office work for us, whether it be data entry, filing, organizing or doing research for potential donors please apply!
Our schedule is SUPER flexible, all we ask is for is a weekly commitment.
Can you give us 2 hours a week for at least 3 months? You are who we're looking for!
We are super friendly and the office is comfortable!
- Data Entry
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours a week
- Office Project Volunteer
- Pre-Calc Tutor needed!
- Preparing for a Big Event!
- Music Tutors! PIano/Guitar
- Social Media Guru
- Share dinner. Food, company, and...
- FLASH Program Facilitator...
- Dance Instructor needed for 1...
- Garden or Landscape Assistance
- On Call IT Expert!
- Creating a Compost Bin!
- Writing Tutors Needed
- Early Morning Fundraising Event...
- Creative Artsy Volunteer For...
- Become a Study Buddy!
- Become a Mentor!