Art BINGO is our signature fundraising event, which encourages new and continuing art collectors to play bingo to win original works of visual art. Juror will select 12 artworks to be included. The night of the event, each bingo game will be played for a specific piece of artwork, and the winning collectors will take work home that night. There is also a silent auction, food, bar, and music.
Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017.
Come build your arts administration resume while assisting us with various tasks. We are looking for help January-May 2017; minimum of one day per week (number of hours TBD, depending on the availability, etc.). This is an unpaid position.
Under the supervision of the staff at The Art Connection, the Arts Event Management Intern/Volunteer will provide support for the following duties:
- Solicitation of corporate sponsors and sponsorship tables
- Solicitation of silent auction items
- Solicitation of food and beverage donations
- Act as clerk at event planning meetings (Wednesday evening meetings 1x every month)
- Preparation and coordination of silent auction displays and bid sheets and other signage
- Assist in management of artwork submissions
- Marketing, post/update online event calendars and press release
- Other responsibilities based on interests of the intern/volunteer
- Work the day of the event, including: set up and cleanup
- Arts related tasks as needed
- Office Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Administrative Support
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment