The City of Columbus Recreation and Parks Department has many volunteer opportunities. Each volunteer position is grouped into one of four categories:
* Maintenance: Litter clean ups, Invasive Plant Removal, Playground Clean ups, Landscaping and Tree Planting.
* Recreation: Roles include coaching, officiating, scoring, timing, judging and general instruction for athletics and outdoor experiences.
* Special Events: Includes operational functions to carryout festivals, holiday celebrations and grand openings.
* Professional: A wide variety of positions requiring specialized skills and/or ongoing commitment.
Please visit our website for our most up to date postings or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Sports Coaching
- Youth Services
- General Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Waiver, Background Check if working with children