Has God gifted you in providing compassionate, professional nursing care to those in need? Would you like to use this gifting to encourage those involved in getting God’s Word to those needing it globally?
JAARS Health Services exists to serve US-based and furloughing missionaries and staff with a variety of medical services, as God provides the needed health care professionals.
JAARS makes Bible translation and language development possible especially in the most remote and difficult places on earth. We would love to have you join our team!
Serve as a registered nurse licensed in North Carolina providing health care services to patients.
- Document and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments
- Respond to inquiries, concerns, and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
- Provide health promotion, counseling, and education
Education and Experience
- Must have current RN medical license in good standing with state of North Carolina
- Experience in patient care for two or more years
- Experience or knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of tropical diseases helpful
- Experience in overseas living helpful but not required
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8 hours a week
- Kitchen Assistant
- IT Project Manager
- IT Support Specialist
- Aviation Parts/Inventory Manager
- Software Developer - Language
- Partner Relations Representative
- Gift Shop Business Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator
- Training Coordinator
- Mission Team Manager Assistant
- IT Test Engineer
- IT Network Security Engineer
- Tour Ambassador
- Multi-Generational Engagement...
- Events Coordinator
- Communication Systems Tech/Consult
- Director of Technology and...
- 4WD and Motorcycle Instructor
- Housekeeping General Duties Staff