Are you fluent in Spanish? Do you love the Spanish language and want to share it with other people? The library needs you to lead a Spanish conversation group!
This is an informal group that fosters speaking fluency in Spanish through casual conversation. Hours and days are flexible, but would include meeting once or twice a week for a commitment of 1-3 hours each week. If you’d like to work with adults eager to learn new Spanish skills or polish up the old ones, contact the library today!
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least a six month commitment
- Headline: Newspaper Researchers...
- Bring a little mystery and...
- Language and Literacy Tutors...
- Spanish Conversation Group Leader
- Attention, Techies!
- Outreach Volunteer Driver
- Help Someone’s Family Tree to Grow
- Lions and tigers and…dragons??!!...
- Calling All Musicians!
- Make History Personal
- 010010000110010101101...do you...
- Let's Talk!
- You + Tutoring = Math Literacy
- Outreach Volunteer
- Published Author Needed
- It’s a Jungle (or at least a...
- Volunteer at Marshall Public...