JerseySTEM is an all volunteers grassroots non-profit agency dedicated to bridging the Innovation Gap, the Opportunity Gap and the Gender Gap in STEM education. We provide free of charge after-school, project-based, hands-on, team structures programs in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math to underserved students in New Jersey. Classes include: Robotics, Coding, Engineering, Life Sciences, etc. and are focused on kids grade 5-8. The programs last 10 weeks and are taught predominantly by volunteer college students that we recruit, train, transport and mentor as they donate 2 hours/week to the program.
In order to operate and communicate between its members, JerseySTEM creates Remid. Groupme and Slack groups.
This communication facilitates the cordination of activities.
Your role is to create and maintain the groups using the browser based apps corresponing to each system.
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Executive Assistant to the Board...
- Corporate Engagement Manager Role
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Mentoring program coordinator
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Computer Science Education...
- Google Apps/Calendar support
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- G Suite Administrator
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert