The Gift of Life is interviewing for Board Members to join our board.
-Live in Central Florida
-Able to attend monthly meetings
- Mission: Be familiar with our mission of offering hope, encouragement and support to parents of premature babies in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Oversight: establish appropriate checks and balances to ensure the Teh Gift of Life is well managed and our mission is carried out
- Resource development: ensure the Teh Gift of Life has the financial and human resources it needs to fulfill its mission
- Outreach: connect with the external community to promote the The Gift of Life's mission, values, and programs (e.g., through recruiting new board members, volunteers, and donors; expanding the Gift of Life's network of supporters)
Each director plays a critical role in contributing to the overall board responsibilities described above.What Fundraising Responsibilities Should Be Included?
As a board, provide fiduciary oversight to the fundraising efforts:
- Ensure that there is an annual fundraising plan in place.
- Monitor the results of the plan.
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours/month
- Grant Writer for 501c3 for...
- Urgent Need for...
- NICU Community Ambassador...
- Crafty Basket Maker for Charity...
- Preemie Mentors
- Administrative Assistants Needed
- Marketing Tech Volunteer
- Case Manager Volunteer ( 5...
- Volunteers for Charity Gala ...
- NICU Preemie Parent Ambassador
- In Search of Board Members
- Screen Writer for Film
- Assistant Manager to Founder of...
- In Search of a Monthly ...
- Graphic Designers Needed for...
- In Search of Business Plan Writer
- Marketing Need
- In Search of Attorney
- Counselors for Parents of...