Senior Care Coordinator
4 people are interested
Thank you for your interest in applying to become our organization's Senior Care Coordinator! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
- Coordinate and implement programs and services for seniors to maintain their highest physical, social, and psychological well-being.
- Provide access to necessary and appropriately integrate information and tools to facilitate efficient services and support.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of senior services
- Facilitate questions, streamline referral process, and improve overall satisfaction of clients.
- Help clients overcome challenges in their situation.
If you think you qualify for the position, we really would love for you to apply! Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 559.625.3822 ext.100
We'll work with your schedule.
P.O. Box 6842Visalia, CA 93290
- Program Management
- Office Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Planning
- Public Relations
- Group Facilitation
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-15 hours a week (varies)
- desire to help seniors, connect with the community and organize volunteers