8 people are interested
Senior Care Coordinator
8 people are interested
Thank you for your interest in applying to become our organization's Senior Care Coordinator! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
- Coordinate and implement programs and services for seniors to maintain their highest physical, social, and psychological well-being.
- Provide access to necessary and appropriately integrate information and tools to facilitate efficient services and support.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of senior services
- Facilitate questions, streamline referral process, and improve overall satisfaction of clients.
- Help clients overcome challenges in their situation.
If you think you qualify for the position, we really would love for you to apply! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 559.625.3822 ext.100
About AMP MINISTRIES
PO BOX 6842, VISALIA, CA 93290, US
Hands in the Community is an easy-to-use, caring, professional source of guidance, advocacy, and access to a comprehensive range of services to the people of Tulare and Kings County. Our client base is low-income people, mainly families, who need help to cope with daily problems, such as their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. The unique strategy of Hands in the Community is to join with these providers in targeting and delivering help to those in need. HNC joins the hand of the helper to the hand of the needy.
Hands in the Community is a non-profit organization established to provide crisis and short-term referral services in Tulare County. We serve as a network, connecting services and resources between those who need them and those who can provide them. Working with existing organizations, as well as volunteers, we focus on not only fulfilling the needs of our community, but on building relationships and bridging gaps.
We provide an efficient network of services and support so that people in need can be ministered to in a timely & caring manner.
Our goal is to assist people in becoming self-sufficient and, more specifically, to strengthen the ability of families to care for themselves and their children (nearly half of those to be served by the program are children).
P.O. Box 6842Visalia, CA 93290
October 15, 2021
- Program Management
- Office Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Business Planning
- Public Relations
- Group Facilitation
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-15 hours a week (varies)
- desire to help seniors, connect with the community and organize volunteers