6 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: AMP MINISTRIES
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Hands in the Community of Tulare, Kings and lower Fresno County is a volunteer driven organization that serves those in need! Our objective is to assist people in becoming self-sufficient and, more specifically, to strengthen the ability of individuals and families to care for themselves.
If you are interested in being a part of our organization, consider applying for the Volunteer Coordinator! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
This position is responsible for recruiting, organizing and directing the volunteers and volunteer programs!
- Tracks/manages volunteer hours & award programs.
- Organizes, coordinates and manages the recruitment of volunteers for the office, various projects, departments and association programs.
- Works with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers.
- Maintains volunteer database.
- Reports to Executive Director on volunteer activities as needed.
- Recommends and develops ongoing volunteer utilization.
- Creative thinking, flexibility, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Leadership skills
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organization, communication and computer skills
If you think you qualify for the position, we really would love for you to apply! Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 559.625.3822 ext.100.
About AMP MINISTRIES
PO BOX 6842, VISALIA, CA 93290, US
Hands in the Community is an easy-to-use, caring, professional source of guidance, advocacy, and access to a comprehensive range of services to the people of Tulare and Kings County. Our client base is low-income people, mainly Seniors, who need help to cope with daily problems, such as their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. The unique strategy of Hands in the Community is to join with volunteers in targeting and delivering help to those in need. HNC joins the hand of the helper to the hand of the needy.
Hands in the Community is a non-profit organization established to provide crisis and short-term referral services in Tulare County. We serve as a network, connecting services and resources between those who need them and those who can provide them. Working with existing organizations, as well as volunteers, we focus on not only fulfilling the needs of our community, but on building relationships and bridging gaps.
We provide an efficient network of services and support so that people in need can be ministered to in a timely & caring manner.
Our goal is to assist people in becoming self-sufficient and, more specifically, to strengthen the ability of families to care for themselves and their children.
P.O. Box 6842Visalia, CA 93290
August 15, 2023
- Program Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- between 3-15 hours a week (very flexible)