2 people are interested
Thank you for your interest in applying to become our organization's Volunteer Coordinator! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the volunteer programs
- Organizes, coordinates and manages the recruitment of volunteers for the office, various projects, departments and association programs.
- Works with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers.
- Develops and implements training programs for all volunteers.
- Maintains updated records on all volunteers.
- Sets up and attend volunteer meetings. Reports to Executive Director on volunteer activities as needed.
- Recommends and develops ongoing volunteer utilization.
- Develops and implements a volunteer recognition program.
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Creative thinking, flexibility, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
If you think you qualify for the position, we really would love for you to apply! Contact us at email@example.com or call us at 559.625.3822 ext.100.
We'll work with your schedule.
P.O. Box 6842Visalia, CA 93290
- Program Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- between 3-15 hours a week (very flexible)