Thank you for your interest in applying to become our organization's Volunteer Coordinator! Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
This position is responsible for planning, organizing and directing the volunteer programs
- Organizes, coordinates and manages the recruitment of volunteers for the office, various projects, departments and association programs.
- Works with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers.
- Develops and implements training programs for all volunteers.
- Maintains updated records on all volunteers.
- Sets up and attend volunteer meetings. Reports to Executive Director on volunteer activities as needed.
- Recommends and develops ongoing volunteer utilization.
- Develops and implements a volunteer recognition program.
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Creative thinking, flexibility, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
If you think you qualify for the position, we really would love for you to apply! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 559.625.3822 ext.100.
About AMP MINISTRIES
PO BOX 6842, VISALIA, CA 93290, US
Hands in the Community is an easy-to-use, caring, professional source of guidance, advocacy, and access to a comprehensive range of services to the people of Tulare and Kings County. Our client base is low-income people, mainly families, who need help to cope with daily problems, such as their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. The unique strategy of Hands in the Community is to join with these providers in targeting and delivering help to those in need. HNC joins the hand of the helper to the hand of the needy.
Hands in the Community is a non-profit organization established to provide crisis and short-term referral services in Tulare County. We serve as a network, connecting services and resources between those who need them and those who can provide them. Working with existing organizations, as well as volunteers, we focus on not only fulfilling the needs of our community, but on building relationships and bridging gaps.
We provide an efficient network of services and support so that people in need can be ministered to in a timely & caring manner.
Our goal is to assist people in becoming self-sufficient and, more specifically, to strengthen the ability of families to care for themselves and their children (nearly half of those to be served by the program are children).