Wells of Life is seeking volunteers to help with an assortment of projects. Wells of Life drills wells in remote villages in Uganda, Africa. Each well drilled can save up to 1,000 lives and help prevent the spread of water borne diseases in their village forever.
The kind of work required depends on your skill set. Some possible tasks would be:
- Office Administration Tasks
- E-mailing of Donors with Images of their donated well.
- Creation of literature with well images.
- Social Media improvement.
- Work with our Donor database.
- Market research to improve our charitable contributions.
- Make donor contacts.
- Find speaking engagements to increase Wells of Life exposure.
Time requirement is flexible but 2 hours a week would be a minimum. You would meet with someone from the organization and, depending on your assignment, you would either come to the office or work from home.
Our only other criteria are reliability and commitment to at least a couple of months as a part of the team. We need self starters that are not afraid to offer constructive ideas. We are very passionate about our mission and are seeking like-minded Individuals. Feel free to visit our website at www.wellsoflife.org to learn more about our organization.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Administrative Support
- Market Research
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 2 Hours Minimum Per Week