PROGRAM MARKETING VOLUNTEER INTERN
WhenWed Feb 01, 2017 09:00 AM - Sun Dec 31, 2017 05:00 PM
Where315 East Warren AvenueDetroit, MI 48201
The purpose of this position is to help develop promotional materials for the Wright Museum’s public programs.
You will benefit from this opportunity by:
- Enhancing your technical and creative skills.
- Meeting and learning about community partners that make or enhance the many programs held at the Wright Museum.
- Appling your knowledge in service to the community.
- Learning and exploring American and African-American history.
- Gaining experience working with a diverse team in a fast pace environment.
- Paid monthly subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud for the duration of the internship.
Key responsibilities include designing promotional materials to be used in print and electronic publications. Support is provided by the Programming and Marketing Department team.
Extensive experience in graphic design, promotional material creation, and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Programs required. Please be prepared to provide samples of your work.
Social media design best practices a plus but not mandatory.
Intern must have their own computer. Flexible schedule, up to 15 hours per week.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Web Design
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Flexible schedule, up to 15 hours per week
- EVENT PLANNING SUPPORT VOLUNTEER
- GREETERS AND GALLERY MONITORS -...
- PROGRAM MARKETING VOLUNTEER INTERN
- Assistant to the Curator
- Volunteer Apprentice to Master...
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES...
- VOLUNTEER EVENT PHOTOGRAPHER FOR...
- TOUR SUPPORT FACILITATORS - HELP...
- VOLUNTEER MUSEUM EDUCATORS -...
- WORKSHOP FACILITATORS, HANDS-ON...