Score NYC is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization that offers free business counseling and low-cost seminars to the community of NYC small businesses.
We always welcome volunteers with the following skill sets:1. Detail oriented and well organized 2. Proficient in Excel 3. Project management experience a plus 4. Team player a must 5. Good communication skills
As a Workshop committeee volunteer, you will be helping to schedule workshops, webinar production, and Constant Contact promotions. We meet 1:00-3:00 p.m. approximately 2 times per month. The actual time spent on tasks between committee meetings is likely to be under 4 hours per week, and could be done mostly offsite and/or in the evenings. You will have unlimited free access to all our events and seminars.
To apply, please contact the committee chair, Robert Serabin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10-12 hours a month
- Volunteer copy writers
- Data Analyst
- Small Business Counselor
- Volunteer - Event Planner - for...
- Volunteer Needed to Help...
- Small Business Counselors
- Volunteer: Mentor Small...
- Human Resources & Recruitment...
- Volunteer - Human Resources -...
- Business Development - Outreach...
- Volunteer copy editors
- Volunteer Administrative...
- Volunteer - Advisory Board...
- Volunteer - Digital Strategist
- Volunteer, Workshop committee
- Volunteer graphic designers
- SCORE District Director