Volunteer - Workshop Committee
DONATE TO THIS
37 people are interested
We are the Workshop Committee for one of the largest chapters of SCORE, a national non-profit organization dedicated to supporting small businesses. We are in need of a copywriter who can:
* connect with our client’s base through multiple channels
* be part of a team responsible for coordinating workshops/events
* repurpose marketing materials for multiple channels of communication
* create/archive workshop descriptions and speaker profiles
* craft direct email pieces for our Constant Contact program
We meet bi-monthly to schedule/promote approximately 150 workshops per year. Occasionally there are additions and changes with speakers and venues, so flexibility is critical for success in this position.
We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in our workshop schedule. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make marketing/editing decisions. We are focused on providing a best-in-class client experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
* Write high-engagement social media content that reflects SCORE’s brand
* Collaborate with Marketing, and Clients to develop a variety of content marketing materials
* Produce error-free content that adheres to SCORE’s guidelines
* Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
We'll work with your schedule.
26 Federal Plaza31st FloorRm. 3100New York, NY 10278
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training
- 10-12 hours a month