173 people are interested
Youth and Senior Program Volunteers Needed in San Diego (Comm22)
ORGANIZATION: Project Access, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
173 people are interested
Project Access offers a variety of activities to enrich the lives of children, families and seniors living in affordable housing.
If you have just ONE DAY or ONE HOUR A WEEK to share you can help provide READING CLUBS, ARTS & CRAFTS, CHARACTER EDUCATION & many more activities that help children develop self-confidence and a love of learning!
Youth Program Volunteer: Tuesday and Thursday - 2:30-4:30pm
- Some opportunities may include homework assistance, facilitating enrichment activities, hosting monthly educational workshops and supporting with outreach efforts
Health Education Volunteer: 1x/week
- Some opportunities may include surveying the community to research and put together educational material to distribute nd/or present to the respective community. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals that understand the importance of Public Health. You will work with the Resident Services Coordinator to develop a plan to promote health education to the community in various ways. Inquire for more information
Food Distribution Volunteer: Thursday - 10am-2pm
Outreach Volunteer: 2-3 times a month (Spanish-speaking preferred)
- Some opportunities may include supporting with passing out flyers and making outreach calls; and assisting coordinator with outreach tabling events
Upcoming Community Events in need of Volunteers!
Check back later!
If interested, reply to this listing or directly connect with our Resident Services Coordinator:
- Brenda Morales De Martinez
About Project Access, Inc.
2100 W Orangewood Ave, Ste. 230, Orange, CA 92868, US
To be the leading provider of vital health, education and employment services to families, children, and seniors living in affordable housing communities. Our goal is to help keep family members employed, children in school, and seniors active.
Project Access envisions that all residents of affordable housing communities have the opportunity to achieve self-sufficiency and maximize their full potential. To accomplish this goal Project Access works with affordable housing developers/owners in a partial fee-for-service relationship to bring free services to residents and in some cases those living within the overall community. This partial financial commitment and in-kind donation of space allows Project Access to bring additional resources together to develop comprehensive programs at our Resource Centers. Project Access’ bilingual Service Coordinators offer a variety of programs and services to address individual and community needs.
To learn more about Project Access, please visit our website: http://www.project-access.org/
690 Beardsley StreetSan Diego, CA 92113
October 12, 2022
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14