Do you have a compassionate heart? Are you an encourager? Become a volunteer with our Hospice and be rewarded by the positive change you could make in someone with a terminal life illness and/or their loved ones!
As a New Beginning Hospice volunteer, you may spend time with patients to enable family members to take a break from caregiving, serve as a listening ear to patients and family members, offer companionship, reading or writing a letter. Volunteers may run errands, walk a dog, or other common tasks, taking pressure off of caregivers and loved ones.
Whatever you're good at--from listening, to playing a musical instrument, to painting nails, to reading aloud--you can make a difference in the lives of hospice patients who are living with a life-limiting illness. Any time spent caring for a patient enhances the quality of life for that patient and their family members.
Training is provided, all you need is time - as little as one hour/week - and a compassionate heart!
Call or email today for a great opportunity to make a huge difference in someone's life!
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Spiritual Healing
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4th of July Crafts
- Spainish-English Speaking...
- Animals and Elderly
- Compassionate people offer hope....
- Comforting those with life...
- Help Give Comfort to the Elderly
- 4th of July Crafts with the...
- Have fun by giving fun, be a...
- Need Volunteer Therapists for...
- Playing Music to Comfort the...
- Music Therapy needed for Hospice...
- Learn the History of our Elders
- Be the change... become a...