Legal Advocacy Program, specifically designed for refugee and immigrant victims of domestic violence, assists victims with direct services, crisis counseling, immigration relief, information and referrals for legal aid and advice
We are currently searching for volunteers to help our domestic violence program.
· Provide culturally appropriate legal advocacy, including immigration assistance, and support services for refugee and immigrant domestic violence survivors within metro Atlanta.
· Accompany survivors to court proceedings.
· Assist clients in filling out restraining order paperwork, filing, and attending injunction hearings.
· Adhere to organization policies and work rules, including confidentiality and code of ethics.
· Keep detailed records of all client services provided.
· Transportation to meetings and other appointments as needed.
· Asist with the logistics and preparation of trainings and outreach events
· Data entry and filing
· Event and fundraising support
· Records donations that come in and enters them in the database
· Teaching ESL one on one
· Crafts/skills development
· Translation or Interpretation
· Web design
· Grant writer
· Community project
· Research project
· Social media project
· Other duties as assigned
You can email:
- Data Entry
- Case Work / Management
- Web Design
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training