Volunteers need to pay for and complete a local and FBI background check, provide a resume, three references including email addresses. You would help to monitor state vendor opportunities and projects. You would work closely with the Founder/Director of NHEG and other volunteers/staff to fulfill assignments given from these opportunities.Help review and apply for grants, manage ODE database and offers. Notify NHEG of updates and create reports and training video's. Experience with using state websites would be a plus, but not mandatory.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
- Data Entry
- Literacy / Reading
- Administrative Support
- Network Administration
- Customer Service
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a week - flexible
- drivers license
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Internet Radio Host
- Marketing Director for a Non...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Book Author for educational...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Blackboard Learn/Coursesites...
- Volunteer Spanish Tutor(Virtual)
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Volunteer - part time...
- Educational Advocate
- Partnership Builder
- Marketing and Advertising Expert...
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Research Coordinator
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers
- Fieldtrip and Travel Coordinator