Northern California Music & Art Culture Center (NCMACC) is a 24-year-old 501(c)3 community-based center in San Francisco. NCMACC's mission is to inspire artistic expression and promote understanding through music and art.
We are currently looking for volunteers to be our office receptionist on Saturday morning once a month. The volunteering hour is 9:00 am - 1:00 pm on the first or third Saturday.
- greet and welcome guests
- answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- check, sort and forward emails
- receive and record payments
- Keep updated records and files
No experience is needed because training will be provided.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- Saturday 9am -1pm