Haapy Tails Minnesota
Can't foster? Would you like to help foster families instead. We have an opportunity where you can help with some of the Admin work involved with fostering. Volunteers will be assigned a number of foster families and would help with some of the paperwork involved when adoptions occur.
Must be organized and have excellant people skills.
Must be responsible, energetic and dependable.
Knowledge of basic word and/or excel skills required.
Understanding of Happy Tails operations or other rescue is helpful.
Training is provided.
Be able to attend a few adoption events to meet the fosters.
We expected to have several foster coordinators.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Several hours weekly- Minimum of 6 months
- Interest in rescues and adoptions.
- Happy Tails Fundraisers
- Supply Room Coordinator for...
- Happy Tails Rescue Education...
- Small Animal Care for Rescue...
- Adoption Center Attendant
- Puppy/Dog Fosters needed!
- Cat and Kitten Fosters
- Event Leads and Volunteers
- Animal Transport Volunteers Needed
- Dog and puppy Fosters Needed
- Foster Coordinator