Oakland Youth Chorus Board of Directors
We're expanding our board, and particularly looking for individuals interested in individual fundraising and board recruitment, with legal and finance skills, PR/media connections and experience, and/or experience with strategic planning. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Attend board and committee meetings, take on special projects
- Make a meaningful contribution to OYC: donate and/or raise a minimum of $1,500 USD annually
- Promote our organization to your own network of friends, family, and colleagues, and to the community.
- Assist the board in carrying out its fiduciary responsibilities, such as reviewing the organization's annual financial statements, budgets.
- Support the development of our strategic plan
- Attend OYC performances and events as available
Board members typically serve in two year terms, and can renew service for 3 consecutive terms. This is an exciting way to impact the lives of East Bay children and youth, helping them to find their voices and use them to connect in friendship, strengthen their communities, and promote positive change in our world!
Please contact Executive Director Keri Butkevich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-287-9700 to find out more about OYC, opportunities for board and/or volunteer service, or other inquiries.
- Financial Service Assistance
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 years