Manage a Community Garden
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where27 Pierce RdLafayette, NJ 07848
Oversee the Community Garden and the gardeners. Assign volunteers to keep the area tidy and weed-free, answer gardener questions, keep the water barrels filled, hoses maintained, fence mended. Assist our gardeners who use wheelchairs and walkers, schedule and arrange the harvest party at end of season, be sure paperwork is up-to-date.
- Program Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- desire to be outdoors, love of gardening, "people" person
- Maintain a Walkway of Flowers at...
- Tend a butterfly haven on the...
- college internships
- Maintain the Herb Garden
- Will you help us get the word...
- Share your horticultural...
- Grow fruit! Help maintain a...
- Herbal Apprentice
- Maintain the Garden Labyrinth
- Beautify and Maintain our...
- Manage a Community Garden