The Blind Center of Nevada will need volunteers for our 6th Annual Glow-in-the Dark Golf Tournament!
It's an exciting night of glow golf to support the Blind Center of Nevada on Friday, May 12th at the world-famous TPC Las Vegas golf course! The tournament is one of the most fun and unique experiences a golf enthusiast can have - playing golf in the dark and getting a sense for what it would be like to live day-to-day without sight. It's an evening of great food, fun, games, and auction items for the particpiants and we need assistance with the event! Our volunteers will have a lot of fun as well. A boxed meal will be provided. The event is 5pm-10pm, but volunteers helping with registration, raffle, and games, will need to be on-site by 4pm if possible. Anyone helping with set-up will need to be on-site by 3pm. Folks interested in clean-up will be needed until 11pm. However, if you're only availble for a limited period of time, your assistance is still very much appreciated.
Areas we need help with are:
- Check-in/handing out swag bags
- Raffle tickets
- Set-up for the auction/raffle
- Manning different game booths
- Trophy/auction item handouts at the end
- Clean-up/tear-down of course/games/auction
Please let me know what area(s) you're most interested in - it's really a lot of fun!
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 7 hours, depending on what area you volunteer in.
- Be ready to have fun supporting the Blind Center with a smile on your face!