PICKING UP DONATED FLOWERS Monday 4/24/17 10:00 am until 2:00pm
Contact Council on Aging’s office at 215 Lakewood Way to receive flower pick-up assignments. Deliver flowers to church.
SET UP ROOM WITH TABLEWARE Monday 4/24/17 2:00 pm until 4:00pm
Set up the room with tablecloths, china and silverware FOR APPROXIMATELY 480 PERSONS.
SERVE AS HOST/HOSTESS & SERVERS Tuesday 4/26/17 9:00am until 4:00pm
- · ARRIVE AT THE CHURCH AT 9:00 am.
- · Please wear black bottoms and white tops.
- · You will be responsible for serving beverages, assisting caterer in cutting desserts and serving seniors needing assistance.
- · After the event is over, you will be responsible for clearing tables.
DEADLINE: Please respond by March 1, 2016 for this volunteer opportunity.
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- between 2 to 12 hours
- must have own transportation