Join our meetup community at https://www.meetup.com/healthinno/
Check us out - https://www.healthinno.org/
Event Manager Job Summary
Responsible for managing events and ensuring deadlines are adhered to. Directs coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the event.Primary responsibilities
- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
- Book venues and negotiate fees.
- Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.
- Work with guest of honor to ensure all requests are met.
- Drive attendance to the event.
- Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
- Analyze event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
- Define company brand through events.
- Ensure staff is adequately prepared for event.
- Provide receipts if needed.
- Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
- Set up booths, flowers, decorations, and other event decor.
- Plan menus, order food, and hire chefs or caterers.
- Sample food, including main dishes and desserts.
- Give final approval for items such as music and menus.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Brand Messaging
- Web Developer
- Developer community manager
- Web Development Instructor
- Interactive social media marketing
- Content Writer
- Marketing Strategy
- Communications Strategy
- Public Relations Strategy
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- Event planning
- Program Manager
- Website Copywriting
- New Business Development
- Python for Data Science Instructor
- PRESS KIT HELP
- Online Researcher
- Video Game Development Instructor