About US: At CHON, our primary focus is helping our communities homeless meet the basic needs shared by every human being: sustainance, safety, belongingness, self-esteem, and eventually self-actualization. We believe that everyone wants to live their best life where they can pursue talents, creativity, and other fulfillment but that sometimes life events and circumstances get in the way. CHON connects people with resources to help them build strong foundations for themselves and their families such as employnment opportunities, health care and housing. We rely on the cooperation and charity of others like you to help make our dreams for the community become a reality.
Virtual Fundraising Officer:
Carolinas Heirarchy of Needs is currently looking for a volunteer to serve as our Virtual Fundraising Officer to assist us in raising awareness about and secure funds for our work.
- Take initiative to build relationships with potential funders including individual community donors.
- Search and research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources.
- Make initial contacts, and follow-through of securing available funding along with the coordination of all optional funding opportunities.
- Build and maintain profitable, long-term fundraising relationships with current donors and potential donors.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment