The Volunteer Certified Public Accountant position is responsible for assisting in the reporting of the financial health of the organization. They produce financial reports, document processes and procedures.
-Help develop, review and monitor organization current and future financial records
-Willing to submit to a background check
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Monitoring, reviewing and preparing organization, corporation, partnership and trust tax returns
- Ability to prepare compilations, reviews and audits
- Attend three meetings per year, held on a weekday or weekend.
-Be available for four to five telephone calls each year from staff seeking advice
-Allow Ambitious Single Mothers Inc to publish your name as a member of the Advisory Committee
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- A commitment of 2 years is required
- Ability to travel to meeting location ranges from DC and Baltimore.