What we ask of you
- Join the committee and choose a subcommittee that best fits your skills and interests: Team Recruitment, Team Retention, Sponsorship, Marketing and Outreach, Logistics or Mission.
- Attend the Committee Orientation to receive training on the basics of Alzheimer’s disease, learn about Association programs and services, and receive an introduction to the Walk event model.
- Participate in committee meetings held office.
- Start or join a Walk to End Alzheimer’s team at alz.org/walk, raise awareness and funds, and join us on Walk day to help us create an exceptional day-of-event experience for our participants.
- Event Design & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours a month--open for discussion
- Awesome attitude and Passion!