For some of our senior residents that don't have family locally, it can be very lonely at times. Many of our residents would enjoy visitors to talk to them, read to them, take walks around our campus, and do miscellaneous other activities.
We are looking for volunteers who are interested in making a weekly commitment to come visit with a resident or two. Great for one person, a pair, or a small family.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 30 - 90 minutes per week
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Gift Shop/General Store Attendant
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Build a Garden for our residents...
- Pianist Needed on Wednesday...
- Flower Delivery: You can help...
- Scripture Reading
- Come garden with us!
- Nail Care/Manicures
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Pretty Nails for Easter and...
- Music has power! Donate your old...
- Tech Buddy