Hang out with cuddly cats
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
76 people are interested
At Saving One Life Animal Rescue and Sanctuary, we have a variety of volunteer opportunities:
Located at PetSmart on Guadalupe and McClintock in Tempe, we are fortunate to have an adoption center. We are always in need of volunteers who can donate one to two hours (or more ) every week, every month or whatever works best for your schedule.
The majority of your time you will focus your time on:
- light cleaning of each kennel
- refreshing the food and water in each kennel
- cleaning the litter boxes
- spending time playing and petting the kitties there
- On occasion, a potential adopter may come by to answer questions or meet an animal. Anything you cannot answer can be directed towards the rescue director.
- All adoptions are handled by the director therefore a volunteer never has to tell a potential adopter no.
Training is provided for all volunteers. Ideally, we prefer you commit to at least once a month but substitutes are always needed.
If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a chaperone of at least the age of 18.
To apply to volunteer, please complete our online application at http://www.savingonelife.org/get-involved/volunteer-application/
We'll work with your schedule.
PetSmart Adoption Center2860 E Germann RdChandler, AZ 85286
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 2 times per month or a total of 3 hours per month