After reading this description, and if you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please respond by telling us a few things:
- Why would you be a great fit for this position?
- What interested you most about our organization while there are hundreds of other great organizations out there?
- What unique qualities would you bring to the ATI Foundaition?
Tasks and duties may include the following:
- Creating and maintaining a digital database of past and future beneficiaries
- Family contact information
- Condition/physical impairment information
- Beneficiary needs (specific funding, resources, equipment)
- Creating and maintaining a digital database for event sponsors and partnership organizations
- Assist with follow-up communications/thank you letters, etc.
- Other administrative duties
- Completing graphic design request forms for event/fundraiser materials
- General office work (filing, etc.)
- Screening and organizing beneficiary applications for the director to review
- Draft email communications/event summaries for supervisors to edit as needed
- Volunteer/assist at events
- Miscellaneous duties as needed/requested
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 17
- 10+ hours a week
- Must be able to work out of corporate office in Bolingbrook.Temporary laptop provided.