The Habitat ReStore sells new and used donated building materials and home furnishings. Habitat ReStores help generate funds to build more Habitat homes while providing an excellent community resource. Habitat ReStores recycle excess building materials and provide discounted home furnishings, appliances and building materials to the community. In order to provide this community service, Habitat ReStores rely not only on donated materials but Volunteers who are willing to donate their time to staff the store.
Volunteers assist with merchandise intake, prepping merchandise for the floor, setting up displays, customer service and much more.
Habitat ReStore Volunteers must be at least 14 years old (volunteers ages 14 and 15 are more than welcome to volunteer with parent/guardian supervision)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- ReStore General Internship -...
- ReStore Retail Management Intern...
- ReStore Social Media Intern -...
- ReStore Volunteer Cashier
- ReStore Donations Coordinator...
- Habitat ReStore - Rockville
- Habitat ReStore - Silver Spring
- Construction Crew Leaders, Unpaid
- ReStore Design and Merchandising...
- ReStore Donation Acquisition...
- Family Partner Committee