Join the Meals On Wheels program as a volunteer driver, taking one route on one day during the week! Groups can "adopt" a route and then have members drive the route after a drivealong, DMV check and clearance. This is a great way for groups, families and individuals to participate in making a difference to homebound seniors by delivering fresh, hot meals ONE DAY DURING THE WEEK (no deliveries on the weekends) from 9:30-12:30 approximately. Routes cover East Palo Alto to San Bruno, and as of January 2017, South San Francisco and Daly City. What a difference a day makes!
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours one weekday per week
- Periodic in service trainings after initial training and drivealong
- Meals on Wheels Weekday...
- Activities Assistants
- Admin Assistant
- Weekday Evening Front Desk at...
- Culture Coordinator(s), Little...
- Community Information Desk at...
- Passionate about helping...
- Meals on Wheels Social Services...
- Phone Assessment
- In-Home Assessment Support
- Community Volunteer data...
- Cribbage Game Leader
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Bingo Caller
- Bible Study Leader
- Administrative Assistant
- Afternoon Front Desk at Little...
- Community Volunteer Program Intern
- Technology Training Internship
- Little House Cafe Volunteer...