Join the Meals On Wheels program as a volunteer driver weekdays, taking one route on one day during the week! Groups can "adopt" a route and then have members drive the route after a drivealong, DMV check and clearance. This is a great way for groups, families and individuals to participate in making a difference to homebound seniors by delivering fresh, hot meals ONE DAY DURING THE WEEK (no deliveries on the weekends) from 9:30-12:30 approximately. Routes cover East Palo Alto to San Bruno, and as of January 2017, South San Francisco and Daly City. What a difference a day makes!
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours one weekday per week
- Periodic in service trainings after initial training and drivealong
- Senior Companion
- Bingo Assistant
- Tech Tutor Weekdays
- Driver for Meals on Wheels-...
- Activities Assistants
- Admin Assistant
- PC and MAC Whiz Needed
- Community Information Desk at...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for San...
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Activity Volunteer
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Office Help
- Artist Wanted
- Meals on Wheels Food Packers...
- Volunteer with seniors in your...
- Little House Cafe Volunteer...
- Meals on Wheels
- On-Call Drivers for Meals on...