There are four programs that we are looking to create that focus on education and awareness in Wisconsin.
1) Law Enforcement Awareness includes introducing the brain injury wallet ID card
2) Girl Scout / Boy Scout Brain Injury Badge
3) My Parent Has a Brain Injury Program- children, teens, and young adults
4) Changes in Self-Awareness - family focused Program
Programs include research, creation, implementation, fundraising, program promotion, and follow-up.
The ideal volunteer is a self-starter, well organized, detail oriented, computer savvy, and able to walk stairs.
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Law Enforcement
- Grant Writing / Research
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- A minimum of 6 hours per week on Tu, We, and/or Th
- Must be able to walk stairs since there is no elevator to the second floor