Your Gift of Time is Precious... Spend it with a Hospice Patient (Sussex County)
7 people are interested
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care needs compassionate volunteers to provide friendly visits to our patients in southern Delaware. Being a hospice volunteer is simple, yet profoundly rewarding. There is no medical or personal care involved - just caring from the heart! Visits are based on your schedule and are always close to your home. You receive extensive support and training from Seasons Hospice. YOU can make a difference by...
- Providing companionship (from simple conversations to exploring deep feelings)
- Reading aloud or listening to music together
- Looking at photos together and sharing memories (life review)
- Sitting with a patient so caregivers have free time (care giver relief)
- Journaling (helping the patient record their history)
- Watching movies or playing games
- Helping with children
- Sharing a quiet moment
- Simply being present
Contact Seasons Hospice today! For more information about volunteering with Seasons Hospice, check out our website at www.seasons.org. Or contact Rebekah Welch, Volunteer Coordinator, at 302-533-3848 or email@example.com.
We'll work with your schedule.
30265 Commerce DriveSuite 205Millsboro, DE 19966
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - We will work with your schedule!
- TB Test