- Are You a caring person looking for a meaningful experience?
- Do You think you could provide companionship, such as reading, journaling, playing cards, sharing hobbies, and providing caregiver relief for family members?
- Do You have a special skill that can be used to provide comfort such as Pet Therapist, Massage Therapist, Beautician, or do you play a Musical Instrument?
Kindred Hospice provides special healthcare that allows patients with life-limiting illnesses to live out their days as fully and as comfortably as possible wherever they call home. Volunteer work is flexible and based on your availability. Our patients and families are grateful for as much time as you can give!
Free training provided. Please contact Elaine Carlsen, Volunteer Coordinator at Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 888-556-8880.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 1-2 hrs/wk
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Pt Pleasant: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Office Help
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Pet Therapist: Monmouth County
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed
- Sewers, Crafters: Make Memory...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Hightstown: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...
- Morristown: Friendly Visitor...