The purpose of the Junior Board of Directors is to promote the mission SafeHouse by engaging young ambassadors in social, volunteer, and fundraising activities. Members of the Junior Board of Directors shall gain knowledge in leadership, utilize the opportunity for personal and professional growth, be involved in community service and fundraising, and most importantly understand the importance of their role as community leaders
Junior Board Member Position Qualiﬁcations:
1. Between the ages of 21-40.
2. Able to work with minimal supervision and/or know when and how to request for assistance.
3. Possess good leadership abilities and responsibility skills.
1. Willing to fundraise and advocate on behalf of SafeHouse.
3. Comply with the Junior Board of Director bylaws.
4. Be responsible for planning and conducting committee activities and assist others when needed.
5. Coordinate and/or participate in a minimum of two fundraising event.
6. Coordinate and/or participate in a minimum of one community service activity.
7. Work closely with SafeHouse Board Members and staff.
8. Understand that all Junior Board Member plans, rules, schedules, meetings and activities are subject to the SafeHouse Board of Directors approval.
9. Demonstrate appropriate behavior and maintain a professional attitude when working with others.
10. Promote proper ethics and honest.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training