Our Oak Park non-profit fair trade store is looking for a very special person who can help us Check-In Merchandise shipments. These Volunteers are very valuable to us!
They check in each shipment by:
- Checking for damages to items
- Making sure the quantity received matches the invoice
- Making sure the prices are correct or if not, correcting it
- Taking boxes for items and putting them in the basement correctly
You need to:
- Be detail oriented!
- Be available during the week, primarily afternoons
- Sign up for at least 3 shifts per month. Each shift varies upon the size of shipment
- Be able to stand for long periods of time while checking in shipment
- Be able to lift boxes of varying weights
If you have questions please do not hesitate to call Kathy Gentile at 708-848-4572 or email@example.com
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Between 3 and 5 hours.
- See job description above