Miles for Melanoma volunteers are inspired and passionate in their community fight against melanoma! Together, you will provide support and make a difference in the lives of those who have been affected by this disease. As volunteers you are our key to success; we appreciate the time, energy and commitment that you devote to this cause. We could not have the same impact without you!
How Can I Help?
There are opportunities for individuals and groups of all size!
Volunteers will help with:
- General event day operations (including set-up and breakdown)
- Event day check-in and registration
- T-shirt distribution
- Refresh and refuel tables (ensuring our participants stay energized and hydrated)
- Course motivators (providing motivation and directions on the course and at the finish line)
- Water stop (handing out water on course to keep the participants hydrated)
- Skin screening tent (promote skin screenings at the event and provide direction on signing up for a screening)
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training