Our lonely elderly patients are in drastic need of some fun, and the thing about volunteering with them is that when you grant them the gift of fun you and see the happiness and hear their gratitude you go home having had a little fun as well.
Hospice Sanctuary has patients all over the valley, from Scottsdale, to PHX, to Glendale, to Peoria, to Suprise, to Litchfield, Youngstown, Mesa, Chandler, and Gilbert!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 30 minutes to an hour
- Learn from the Generations...
- Life Story
- Hold A Hand, Gain a Heart
- Spread Cheer to the Elderly
- Chandler Volunteers Needed for...
- Give Fun and Have Fun
- Make Someone's Day
- Companionship for Elders with...
- Give a little Get a lot
- Reading to Dementia Patients
- Be a companion for an elder
- Helping the Elderly!
- Complete Hours Quickly with Fun
- Bring a Friend and Bring Cheer...
- Volunteers Needed in the North
- Elders Love to Play Board Games!
- Music for the Elderly
- Volunteers needed in Mesa,...
- Volunteers Needed in Surprise
- Helping the Elderly