Cooking Matters Class Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where201 Beaverdam RdAsheville, NC 28804
The Class Assistant works with staff to ensure smooth operation of the Cooking Matters Course. Detail orientation and organization are key skills in this role! Cooking Matters is a curriculum used across the country to teach families how and why to cook at home. This is a six week course that happens one day per week.
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 weeks- 1 class per week
- Mobile Kitchen Nutrition Demo...
- Candler Produce Distribution
- Mobile Market-Produce...
- Pantry Stocker
- Produce Distribution- Battery Park
- Cooking Matters Nutrition...
- YMCA Healthy Living Pantry
- Cooking Matters Culinary...
- HEPA Champion
- Produce Distribution- Madison
- Summer Lunch Volunteer
- Cooking Matters at the Store...
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant