Cooking Matters Nutrition Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where201 Beaverdam RdAsheville, NC 28804
This volunteer would need to have background in Nutrition (degree, RD, etc.). After completing necessary training , this person teaches the nutrition portion of the Cooking Matters course. Cooking Matters is a curriculum used across the country to teach families how and why to cook at home. This is a six week course that happens one day per week.
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 weeks- one class per week
- Mobile Kitchen Nutrition Demo...
- Candler Produce Distribution
- Mobile Market-Produce...
- Pantry Stocker
- Produce Distribution- Battery Park
- Cooking Matters Nutrition...
- YMCA Healthy Living Pantry
- Cooking Matters Culinary...
- HEPA Champion
- Produce Distribution- Madison
- Summer Lunch Volunteer
- Cooking Matters at the Store...
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant