Cooking Matters Nutrition Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where201 Beaverdam RdAsheville, NC 28804
This volunteer would need to have background in Nutrition (degree, RD, etc.). After completing necessary training , this person teaches the nutrition portion of the Cooking Matters course. Cooking Matters is a curriculum used across the country to teach families how and why to cook at home. This is a six week course that happens one day per week.
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 weeks- one class per week
- Mobile Kitchen Nutrition Demo...
- Produce Distribution- Battery Park
- Cooking Matters Nutrition...
- YMCA Healthy Living Pantry
- Candler Produce Distribution
- Cooking Matters Culinary...
- HEPA Champion
- Mobile Market-Produce...
- Produce Distribution- Madison
- Cooking Matters at the Store...
- Pantry Stocker
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant