Cooking Matters Culinary Volunteers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where201 Beaverdam RdAsheville, NC 28804
We are in need of Culinary Volunteers to teach cooking classes with low income parents. Cooking Matters is a curriculum used across the country to teach families how and why to cook at home. This is a six week course that happens one day per week.
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Ongiong Classes- typically 4 hours/wk
- Mobile Kitchen Nutrition Demo...
- Candler Produce Distribution
- Mobile Market-Produce...
- Pantry Stocker
- Produce Distribution- Battery Park
- Cooking Matters Nutrition...
- YMCA Healthy Living Pantry
- Cooking Matters Culinary...
- HEPA Champion
- Produce Distribution- Madison
- Summer Lunch Volunteer
- Cooking Matters at the Store...
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant