WhenMon Jan 23, 2017 03:00 PM - Mon Sep 25, 2017 05:00 PM
Where201 Beaverdam RdAsheville, NC 28804
Help us set up for a week of serving the community. This volunteer will help unload food donations from our community partners, organize the Pantry and prepare for 6-10 distributions. This is labor intensive and is one of our most critical needs.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Mondays Only
- Mobile Kitchen Nutrition Demo...
- Candler Produce Distribution
- Mobile Market-Produce...
- Pantry Stocker
- Produce Distribution- Battery Park
- Cooking Matters Nutrition...
- YMCA Healthy Living Pantry
- Cooking Matters Culinary...
- HEPA Champion
- Produce Distribution- Madison
- Summer Lunch Volunteer
- Cooking Matters at the Store...
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant