Seeking a fun, passionate, motivated volunteer to lead our fundraising efforts!
What to expect: Work alongside other chapter leads (Marketing, Events, Communications) during Happy Hour meetings downtown Mpls to develop strategies to meet chapter goals. Between meetings, make connections and follow-through on leads to put strategies into action. Execute strategies and events with the team and other volunteers as needed. Monitor progress throughout the year to ensure goals are being met.
This young organization needs to build a reputation in the Twin Cities metro in order to gain support to create dream bedrooms for children with life-threatening illnesses. Help us change children’s lives one bedroom at a time!
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to raise funds for the chapter in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner.
- Seek diverse opportunities to meet fundraising goals; i.e.: grants, foundations, corporate sponsorships, community events, online campaigns.
- Experience in fundraising and strategic planning
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 23