Begin To Dream Again currently provides personal care items to women in homeless shelters in and around the Boston area. An immediate goal for Begin to Dream is to acquire a three-family dwelling that will serve as a transitional home for single homeless women. This transitional home will offer a holistic approach to rebuild the lives of our guests based on their individual needs and to help them get permanent housing.
We are seeking energetic and creative individuals to be a part of our fundraising campaign to raise the funds to help with the purchase this dwelling. Fundraising Coordinators are dynamic and creative professionals fundraisers responsible for securing new sponsors and income, executing fundraising programs and events, developing relationships.
Maintain existing and build new sponsor relationships through effective communication. Convert new donors into committed supporters through identification of shared goals and values.
* Maintain shared fundraising calendar.
* Analyze relationships with current and prospective major donors and funder s, and develop individualized strategies to cultivate or strengthen those relationships.
* Analyze relationships with current and prospective corporate sponsors, devise sponsorship packages, and work with staff and Board to develop relationships .
* Work with the Board and outside consultants as required to plan and execute fundraising and friend-raising events.
* Tap respective networks for potential donors of money, time and in-kind support.
* Meet monthly and as needed.
* Determine Board fundraising expectations and goals; provide guidance for Board members on meeting fundraising goals; track progress toward fundraising goals both for individual Board members and for the Board as a whole.
- Financial Planning
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training